19 July 2010

Baby steps of my life - graduation feeling

How does it feel to be graduated?

Like every small steps you are taking in life, it feels very good! At the moment it happened.

I remember during my defense, the night when I prepared the presentation, the confusion on picking the clothes I am going to wear. It was tense, stressful, fun, and many other feelings that came with it.

And I remember I almost late going to my defense, when my mom called me crazy coz it's 20 minutes to the defense but I'm still at home. But hey I made it in time ;). I presented what I need to present. I explain what I did and how I operated.

15 minutes of waiting and they starting to tell me what I need to improve. Till the end, they told me I passed. I was delighted.

And here I am. Still thanking God for His miracle and help. But the happiness is diminishing. The stress level is increasing. I need to start moving to the next step of my life, finding a job, applying for master degree.

The baby steps of my life need to continue. And I am taking action to move my legs forward (thought is so bloody slow)

0 comments:

Post a Comment