21 July 2010

Friendship Heart-ed

I really don't know if I really am a big heart-ed person, trying to be one, or only pretending to be one.
Whatever the case is, I am just afraid of being hurt. Mentally. And since I can't stand the pain in my body (my pain tolerant improved since I came back from Cambodia)... well.. you guess!

My friend told me I am a very weak person, physically, yet have a strong heart. At this point of my life, I kinda doubt that. Maybe it's just me being all sensitive before my period. But yeah... only heaven knows.

I am not having a boy problem or heart broken. It's more of an ego issue. A friendship problem. I am not saying having no friend will make things better, just like saying having no boy/girl-friend is better than having one. It's just, being ignore by someone you thought you are special to them as they are for you make things worse.

A quote from Peter Winstanley

Walking, working, barely breathing
My thoughts, far away
Heart aching, mind racing
Sleep does not come easily, nor last long....


Not quite right...

Another quotes just to tell what I kinda want

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.  ~Author Unknown

Oh well...
Shit does happen...

3 comments:

inez-RaBz said...

inspired by me?? *GR tingkat tinggi*

anyway.. gw adalah orang yang berpendapat, kalo semua orang secuek itu [being ignored by someone whom you think thinks that you are special to them as they are to you makes things worse], then nobody will have a friend. a group of friends need someone who'll take care of them all, and i'm trying hard to be that one. salah ya? :P

Dei said...

LOL.
bener koook... you are the glue among ur friend. Which I sometimes wonder how can u be that strong! :P

inez-RaBz said...

phew.. lega.. :P

Post a Comment