06 October 2010

The Over-Nourished and The Mal-Nourished

In my life's book, being an over-nourish woman, I always get so jealous of model like skinny people and how I curse my rather impulsive eating behavior that sometimes turn into a psychological problem. I always think that these skinny people are so damn lucky because they could be so thin, it's amazing in my eyes.

And that's when the devil called "diet" comes to the thought.

Thinking about number of food I've wasted just because I want to look like those skinny person. Number of food I've consumed just because I want to eat them. Impulsively.
Number of food I always left in my plate every time I eat out and order too much or when the lady put too much "things-i-don't-like" on my plate.

Now I turn the page in my life's book. Forget about those skinny supermodel like that I am carving to have body like. Who probably do similar thing as what I 'normally' do but in a more successful way.

There are also other skinny people, who I rarely seen in my life before I was half-forced to turn my eyes into them. The malnourished.

How society, lifestyle, and environment treat them unfairly. These children, come from a very poor family with dozens of children. Their parents only know how to made them without even care to give a proper care to them. Give them $1 and they will gladly spend it on cigars while force their 5 months baby to eat rice that they chew first to make it 'soft enough' for the baby. WTH?!

And one who does care for their baby, do not have enough food or money to buy them food. People like me, with tons of wasted food. Also contribute to what happen to these babies.

If only all the wealthy enough people care to share their food with those who malnourished, perhaps there would be no more babies die because they couldn't get enough food.

People like them, who just want to eat to be healthy but can't afford the food.


vs
People like me, who are blessed with food, but decided to waste them just for stupid reasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment