06 April 2010

Learning by Doing

How are you today Dee? Pretty good I supposed.

However, today I just happen to realize something that for some people might be obvious. I really wish I could remember them all and make each of them different post. But seeing that this late already, like 11 something, and knowing I am far from good with my memory, list is all I could offer.

1. I know that boys really like challenges and chasing after girls. But once the girl notice him. VOILA! He just changed to back-off-you-annoy-me self. I didn't even do anything other than being all friendly. Then, once I decided to back off - doesn't see the sense of staying for such a weird creature, he starts to come around. Oh BOYS..... Why do you do such thing?

2. I could overcome my fear once I am being exposed too much of it. Off course I am talking about insects *my favorite topic of the year* I guess. I still remember few weeks ago, I don't want to touch them at all. NO THANK YOU. But now... I just don't bother to touch them anymore. Not even afraid of them. Guess soon I'll dare to eat them. WAY TO GO GIRL! :)

3. Working is really fun. But no. I am not a workaholic or someone who turns to one. I just start to think I might fall in love with my work.

Okay.. I really dunno what to write. And even how to write properly. It's 12 and I need to sleep.

SLAAP LEKKER!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment