20 April 2010

My first and last eating dog meat :(

Before the Khmer New Year (13 - 15 April) Kamworks staff decided to make a barbecue party. With $5 contribution from each member, the barbecue was supposed to have many many of beer and meat!

Being all excited on what kind of meat will be served during BBQ, I marched to the front line of the table and volunteered myself to help the chef. That was the time I learned that they served DOG MEAT.

I vowed never to try the dog. But then my friends forced me to try it. Curious by the taste of dog. I decided to take a bite from my friend (he ate a big chunk of it!).

I have to admit the chef is very good! It actually taste like beef.

However, struggling to chew it for 5 minutes, I failed to swallow it. I had to run to the toilet to throw it out of my digestion system. I couldn't get rid the picture of a very cute puppy from my head. I really promise myself I wont eat such cruelty ever again!

1 comments:

GeoKoer said...

aw, poor you. I think it's bad enough they wanted you to eat it - but when you visualize a puppy, things do become a bit more difficult. You look genuinly shocked there!

I'll make you a good fish dinner when you're back ;) Make you forget all about this ordeal!

Post a Comment